Pinoy Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinoy Lounge

Tambayan Ng Mga Pinoy Overseas

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you like and hate about your new location?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
im_yours_4ever
Administrator
Administrator
im_yours_4ever

Female Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-06

What do you like and hate about your new location? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like and hate about your new location?   What do you like and hate about your new location? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:57 pm

What I like most about my new location is that, it has 4 seasons (winter, spring summer and fall), so it's not really so HOTT here Very Happy plus it's definitely clean and the people are fairly warm and amiable. There's actually nothing I hate here, however winter gets old sometimes although I enjoy playing with the snow!!!
Back to top Go down
Divine^beauty
Administrator
Administrator
Divine^beauty

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-06

What do you like and hate about your new location? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you like and hate about your new location?   What do you like and hate about your new location? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:53 pm

Like: Close to my in-laws! Prices of houses are fairly affordable. Close to the beach. What do you like and hate about your new location? 599941
Dislike: Hot and humid sa summer! sunny Not much filipinos!! Traffic is pretty bad!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

What do you like and hate about your new location?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Lounge :: PINOY LOUNGE :: LIFE ABROAD-
Jump to: