Pinoy Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinoy Lounge

Tambayan Ng Mga Pinoy Overseas

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tips on how to get rid of acne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divine^beauty
Administrator
Administrator
Divine^beauty

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Tips on how to get rid of acne Empty
PostSubject: Tips on how to get rid of acne   Tips on how to get rid of acne EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:58 pm

I struggled with my acne problem for about 3 years. My hormones started getting crazy when I got married and migrated in the US. I've tried several acne treatments like proactiv and benzoyl peroxide but nothing seemed to yield the result I wanted. Fortunately, my dermatologist gave me oral and topical medications that worked perfectly for me. I've been using Duac, retin-a and doxycycline. I'm also using my yaz birth control pills because I'm not yet ready to get pregnant, and my doctor said that Yaz should help treat moderate acne too. Right now, my skin is relatively clear and I don't have those cystic monstrous pimples anymore! Also, to help avoid scarring on your face apply sunscreen when you go out under the sun.

If you got questions and tips that will help others fight acne, feel free to share! Smile
Back to top Go down

Tips on how to get rid of acne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Lounge :: LIFESTYLE :: Health & Beauty-
Jump to: