Pinoy Lounge

Tambayan Ng Mga Pinoy Overseas

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you think is the Best Actress?

Go down 

A. Claudine Barretto
Who do you think is the Best Actress? I_vote_lcap17%Who do you think is the Best Actress? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
B. Marian Rivera
Who do you think is the Best Actress? I_vote_lcap33%Who do you think is the Best Actress? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
C. Judy Ann Santos
Who do you think is the Best Actress? I_vote_lcap33%Who do you think is the Best Actress? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
D. Angel Locsin
Who do you think is the Best Actress? I_vote_lcap0%Who do you think is the Best Actress? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
E. Bea Alonzo
Who do you think is the Best Actress? I_vote_lcap0%Who do you think is the Best Actress? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
F. Anne Curtis
 0% [ 0 ]
G. KC Concepcion
Who do you think is the Best Actress? I_vote_lcap17%Who do you think is the Best Actress? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
H. Kim Chiu
 0% [ 0 ]
I. Yasmien Kurdi
 0% [ 0 ]
J. Jennylyn Mercado
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Divine^beauty
Administrator
Administrator
Divine^beauty

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Who do you think is the Best Actress? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think is the Best Actress?   Who do you think is the Best Actress? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:00 pm

-Live your day as if it's the last- God bless everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Lounge :: ENTERTAINMENT :: Celebrities-
Jump to: