Pinoy Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinoy Lounge

Tambayan Ng Mga Pinoy Overseas

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you think is the Best Actor?

Go down 

A. Piolo Pascual
Who do you think is the Best Actor? I_vote_lcap11%Who do you think is the Best Actor? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
B. Dingdong Dantes
Who do you think is the Best Actor? I_vote_lcap22%Who do you think is the Best Actor? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
C. Richard Gutierrez
Who do you think is the Best Actor? I_vote_lcap33%Who do you think is the Best Actor? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
D. Diether Ocampo
Who do you think is the Best Actor? I_vote_lcap0%Who do you think is the Best Actor? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
E. John Lloyd
Who do you think is the Best Actor? I_vote_lcap11%Who do you think is the Best Actor? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
F. Sam Milby
Who do you think is the Best Actor? I_vote_lcap0%Who do you think is the Best Actor? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
G. Mark Anthony Fernandez
 11% [ 1 ]
H. Gerald Anderson
 0% [ 0 ]
I. Dennis Trillo
 11% [ 1 ]
J. Jericho Rosales
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Divine^beauty
Administrator
Administrator
Divine^beauty

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Who do you think is the Best Actor? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think is the Best Actor?   Who do you think is the Best Actor? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:22 pm

-Live life to the fullest.- God bless everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Lounge :: ENTERTAINMENT :: Celebrities-
Jump to: